Tuesday 30 September 2014

Review of Stamps of Life September Card Kit

Hi Everyone,

I am a stamp club member of The Stamps of Life and recently joined their new card kit club.  I signed up within 3 hours but the first month which was August had already sold out!  They put me in on the waiting list and I made it onto September's list.  There is still a waiting list and right now it is only available to current club members but she will open it up soon to everyone.  Stamp Club members receive a 15% discount on everything on her site and I can say the stamps are of the highest quality.

I cannot extend a link to the card kit club as she has it in a closed video but here is a link to the site thestampsoflife.com  I will let you know once it becomes open to everyone.  If  you are already a member you will have received notice. 

Below is my review of the kit,  I say in the video that I will provide the regular price but I am a little confused about that and don't want to give you the wrong info.








Would love to know what you think.  Please leave me a comment below and let me know your thoughts on the kit.

Have an awesome day!

Sharon P


No comments:

Post a Comment