Wednesday 3 February 2016

Online Card Classes - Watercolour for Card Makers Day 2

Hi Guys,

Second post for me today but it is the last day to submit our attempts at Online Card Classes

Day 2 was about using your brush and creating flowers.  I have to say it was a lot of fun, very freeing and while my attempts are not great, I think they do look like flowers. 

These are 2 different panels I made to be used on cards



This one was an attempt at a composition, I need to add more to it but this is how far I am with it so far

Super fun class, I highly recommend it!  Don't be critical of yourself and use those creations Dawn teaches you to paint!



If you have taken any or plan to take the course, leave a comment below and tell me which ones you have taken or are going to sign up for.

Thanks for hanging out with me!\\

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment